Before your Procedure
Before your procedure, there are some things you need to know.
First, 99% of people who come see us are nervous - it's normal. We will spend a lot of time chatting with you about what you want. We will draw your procedure area for 30-60 minutes, and you will approve it before we do anything.
We will numb your procedure area and make sure you are comfortable. Check out the reviews on our Facebook page. Our clients all mention our studio is comfortable and relaxing, and they felt at ease. You are in good hands.
Here are some PRE-PROCEDURE instructions:
* Stay out of the sun for 2-4 weeks prior to your appointment. If you are sunburned or overly tan (sun damage), we may need to reschedule your appointment.
* Do not take aspirin or any other blood thinners or anti-inflammatories.
* Do not drink caffeine a few hours before your procedure (caffeine can increase anxiety).
* Do not drink alcohol the evening before your procedure.
* If you are under a doctor's supervision for any serious condition, please let us know ahead of time so we can advise you to obtain a doctor's note if needed.
* Stop the use of Retinol products, chemical peels, etc 30 days before procedure date (if you're skin is thin, you will need to stop retinols for 6+ weeks).
* Come into the studio without foundation on or around procedure area - no self tanner or spray tan.
* Please draw your brows on the way you're used to seeing them daily OR bring a photo of *yourself* the way you're used to seeing them daily. I will redo them or improve them as we draw, shape, and measure for the first hour of your appointment, but I do like to see the look you are *familiar* with on a daily basis.
* Make sure you do not have blemishes or sores in the procedure area (please check between brow hairs for dry areas, scabs, or pink spots).
* You may wax or tweeze your brow area 24 hours before your appointment (please make sure you do not come to the studio with wax irritation/burn).
* For eyeliner procedures, please make sure you have not used any lash growing serum within the last 6 months.
* Bring a sweater or blanket to keep you comfy. The procedure area gets a little chilly. And, ear buds if you're bothered by noises.
* For lip procedures, if you have ever had a cold sore/fever blister EVER in your life, you must ask your dr. for an anti-viral medication to take before and after your procedure to prevent a cold sore outbreak (VERY important).
* If you have work done by another artist in the past, PLEASE send us photos first to see if we are able to work on top of your previous work.
*The Leopard Lily is currently following additional safety guidelines due to COVID-19. All clients are encouraged to wear a mask and wash their hands / use hand sanitzer during appointments. Also, please no guests or children as we are allowing one client in the building at a time.
**Booking fees are non-refundable. You may reschedule your appointment within 72 hours without having to pay another booking fee. If you come to the studio sunburned, overly tan, with a rosacea outbreak, with dry patches/sores within the procedure area, OR work done by a previous artist that we cannot work overtop of, we cannot refund your booking fee as we have you scheduled for a 3 hour appointment spot.
* Check out our Facebook page and our Photo Gallery. Save some of the procedure photos you're drawn to (to your phone) and some that show characteristics you do not love.
* If you're not sure which type of brow procedure you want, it's ok...we will help you decide based off of your skin type, lifestyle, and your ultimate brow goal. Click here if you'd like to read more about the different types of brow procedures.
Here is some paperwork to read through, download, and print - or you can fill out paperwork at our studio: